Monday, April 25, 2016

When I was able to catch a few spots of sun by the photo table I was able to prove to myself that the baby blue background is better than black for the kids' skin tone and atmosphere.

Compare this to


this. You are also seeing the first photo of my day (on this one above) compared to the last photo of the day (with the blue background) to note how much more dynamic is the view and composition when I am functioning on all my pistons.
Maybe another baby would be a better comparison. Here is Paul with his kitty which he wanted to be black and white, not black and brown! I think this cat warms the photo but I was not going to battle over this one.



Well to be fair to all the babies, and being careful not to show preferences, here below is Candy modeling her sweetness before both backgrounds.



Obviously I am not making enough babies if I have time to mess this much with backgrounds. Need  a new shipment of kits and eyeballs to come home from the post office to get me going again. I had wanted to advertise some kind of a campaign to get more dolls into nursing homes in time for Mothers' Day but the old body acted up over nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment