Thursday, March 31, 2016

I had a good dolly day! The sun shone, all the babies cooperated; every step went by like flying. I am especially proud of  Grace. the second from the left. She arrived the same color as Gabriel and Gracie, on the far left and right. Her facial features however were very African-American so I got out my BabyX colors and started adding the layers of color. Yesterday, when Kyra arrived I could compare her color to Gracie's and to my joy found I was already pretty close to the factory color. Kyra is the second from the right. She is from Bountiful Baby, as are Gracie, a new baby for them too, and Gabe from 2013 on the ends. 


Here the crew is with all their limbs and heads stuffed and ready for bodies tomorrow, It looks as if they will all take the same sized body so that should make things a bit easier.
Instead of crocheting diapers or Peace Pals when I finished with the above, I turned to making more of the notepad for the Thanks Books exhibit. Ling-Yen had come by for a visit and because there is an opening tomorrow night at Gualala Arts and Jon has a piece in it, she got a load of notebooks to distribute. I was very aware that I needed to get on the ball and get more ready. So I turned on my story I am listening to on the computer - Outlander by Diane Gabaldon, and worked on these until suppertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment