Thursday, March 17, 2016


I got Morgan ready for his trip to Germany. He seems to be here asking how far away it is. I do hope he will arrive before Easter. What you cannot see, is his red-blond hair that really makes him cute. I was working on him in the house so did not think to photograph him until I took him to the studio to be wrapped in his blanket and he already had the cap on. Sorry.
As usual the only thing I could want to do once he was in his box was to start a new crew. So by noon I had the babies in these two pictures going.


On the left is Raspberry a bigger baby from Secrist, a tiny Kay Dance and Elsie from Bountiful Baby. I love the humor of Raspberry. I do miss humor and happy faces from the babies from BB. You see I already got the eyes in them all by noon. I will say this, it is easier to get the eyes in BB babies. Though Raspberry is a big head he took only 20 mm eyes. I tried 24 mm eyes at first and they were way too big. Elsie ended up loaning him her 20 mm eyes so she got some new gray ones Sandie had sent to me as a free gift to make up for the computer charging me too much shipping.


I got the nails all done and dried in the afternoon and another peace pal crocheted during my rest time. That could account for being too tired in the evening to do the blog.
I did get a new order for a baby to adopt - Sleepy Sam, which I rather hate to see go. I have depended on her fiery nature to keep me going when I was down. I do hope her new Mommy will appreciate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment