Sunday, March 27, 2016


For breakfast we had eggs. It is Easter and yesterday we colored some by pressing flowers to the eggs and boiling them in cinnamon water with a little curry added. You can see this is a doll-maker's house when you notice that instead of green waxed paper Easter grass in our bowl (we could not find it) is filled with dolly stuffing. At least I can recycle it tomorrow if I get to make bodies.
In the afternoon I went to the studio, unable to settle down to working on babies, but able to make peace pals, which seemed a good occupation for the holiday. I discovered that the tiniest spot of glue on the top of the heart/shoes held them perfectly in place. Now I am eager to go back through the basket of peace pals to make sure their shoes fit correctly with my new good idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment