Sunday, March 13, 2016


Both boxes of babies for UCLA are packed and labelled to leave Gualala tomorrow. I still don't have a workable credit card so I cannot make the postage-paid labels but will do the mailing in the old way over the post office. Oh I  just realized I forgot to include the care and instructions. At least I can email them (if I remember!), someone remind me!
This leaves me free to make bodies for the crew I started last week today. I think I will only work on two of them as Gracie, in her mold, is inclined to looked African-American. Next week is supposed to be sunny all week so I can get her coats of color on and dried so perhaps I can finish her up at the end of the week. It is a good day to sew bodies as we are still in our rainy period.



No comments:

Post a Comment