Friday, February 5, 2016


This is the new crew and I hope the last one I will do in the living room studio. We have Eliza on the left, then Blaze and then a rather cranky-looking Rina who came to us over eBay. There was some splitting on the inside of her head near the eye which I suspect was the reason she was offered so cheaply. Thank goodness there is no splitting on the face. I was surprised that her eyes went in and immediately slipped to the corners, but seeing her lips I feel their placement is exactly right for who she is. She certainly looks as if she thinks she is not in the right place with us and is looking for a way out. I hope Blaze and Eliza will sweeten her a bit as we go along.
When WR brought the mail home at lunchtime the new camera was also there. I had been so disappointed with the Canon I bought before Christmas to replace my old one, I kept a lid on my enthusiasm in case this was also an item to return. However, I have loved everything I have tried with it. It's size is perfect, I love having more lens area, the variance of exposures are so easy to find and set. I even had a crocheted bag it fits into already. It feels like MYCAMERA. Werner said it was my Valentine's Day gift so I asked if I could use it before. He gives me that long to learn it. Punkin/Everett was eager to pose for me so here he is.


That was interesting. First the computer hid the file and when I forced it to open it it downloaded so slowly as if checking it for virus. Any how this photo does not have adjusted exposure so you can compare the skin tones with the photo above of the crew taken with the Sony above. This is a Nikon, which I have never had before, but I am very happy with it. No wonder it was listed as Amazon's #1 best-seller in cameras.





No comments:

Post a Comment