Wednesday, February 10, 2016

It seems I am behind with the blog again but I have a great excuse. I have been lugging babies back into the out-back studio. We have had two very warm days so I have felt confident about the babies being home again. I didn't take photos for two reasons. One, every thing looks very much the same except the white floors have no rugs. That is not an improvement but a protective move on my part. If water comes in again it is easier to mop up around the legs of furniture rather then lugging tables and chairs across the room to take up dripping rugs and then have to find a way to dry them.
I found, by re-reading the instruction booklet that the images are easier to get out of the Nikon if I download their software. Something has to be done since as things are now, it is such a battle. So I decided to follow instructions, but when I got on the web site their program has a different number than it has in the book, so I am hesitant to download the wrong one.
I am thinking this is not the day to do it as the computer has been nothing but a problem this morning. With Microsoft guys messing in my computer while trying to do my mail, someone overriding the printer, and Adobe showing up where I do not want to see it, I think it is better if I go sweep floors or something.
 I do have Kay to prepare for shipment to Oregon and that is fun to do. Someone ordered her even though I do not have her listed in any of the outlets. At least God does not charge a sale-fee for guiding someone to her.


More hanky-panky in my computer. I am fairly sure I had all these landscape photos up-ended into portrait mode but this morning they are all back to landscape. I am either losing my mind or the MS guys are back in the computer. If you never hear from me again you can blame the Nikon program which I am determined to get working.

No comments:

Post a Comment