Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I owe the USPS an apology. They were right. I did have Carol's address wrong. In the morning I woke up with the thought that I should check it. I looked in the Tanka Society of America's mailing list and found they had changed the house number. So I was finally able to create the mailing label and print it out. Before Werner could drive to Gualala, I already had an email from Carol that the box was being tracked. Now that is service.
With the good sunshine of yesterday I was able to photograph Lilly who is seeming more like an Allan as I work with her.


It was good to have the car out of the way. I worked longer on the photographs. Then I put together Fay, the tiny fairy-fay baby. The first body was way too big so at lunch time I made one of the smallest patterns and that was too small. The Goldilocks syndrome. I wish I had taken pictures of her in each body but I didn't. I am getting very unhappy with the way photos are managed by the new Nikon. They are stored wrong (they do pop into the file) so I have to do a search to find them and only later, do they appear where I want them to be. I love the little camera, but the fight to find the photos is making me reluctant to use the camera.
So today I am recharging the old Sony to see if I can be happier with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment