Sunday, January 17, 2016

You are getting this report a day late thanks to a power outage and then the loss of the internet connection the rest of the evening last night.
I kept busy though, even trying to crochet by candle light. I cannot believe I have gone back to the cradle purses.

I think the arrival of one of the tiny silicone dolls has reawakened my need and delight in these cradles as tinier things. I was so happy making peace pals, so I an very surprised that the 'something' in me that guides my life returned to these yesterday. It could also been the arrival of the little music buttons that play Amazing grace has me again interested in the package of dolls with voice boxes in their backs. Today, when the rain allows the skies to lighten into day, perhaps I will understand my inner directions more clearly.
Yesterday morning I did welcome a new crew washed and all ready to jump on the path of being babies, I even found! and set in their eyes, as you can see. Need to order more eyes. . .

We have Morgan on the left, the baby with an almost-smile for those who find my smiley babies too much to live with. Next is Kameko who was also on sale at BB in December and who I hope will soon be going to Tokyo. Last, but always first with me, is Candy. Doesn't she look like me when sugar-free jelly beans come into sight On another tray are their limbs drying, along with the polish on all their nails.
In the afternoon I was talking with Ling-Yen and realized that I have been neglecting my Itsy shop. One of the reasons I have let it slip is that it is such a big job to post an item and then when a certain baby finds a new home, have the whole process to delete and redo. Then I got the idea that if I post generic babies (now there is a concept!) I could use Itsy to advertise what is available and not just the baby that is searching for a new home. That concept may be the one that will fire up my engines and get me back to taking care of that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment