Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The weather cooperated beautifully with my promise for a better photo for you. The sun came out, a light breeze sprang up so the studio out back was so warm I did not need to wear a jacket. I felt at peace and had all the time in the world to get the photo I wanted. Ta Dah!


The sun even threw some sparkles on the background to liven it all up. Now I have to figure out how to get the foil on the circle so it looks like a part of the whole event. I was so delighted with light, with warmth, with air, with the day that I brought in the trash bins and again re-dug the ditch around the studio. I got such pleasure from observing the water's eagerness to get into the ocean that my spirits rose even higher. I though I was taking photos but see now I only have pictures from yesterday.

This was the tiny stream that had earlier been going through the studio and trying to get out the door to continue on its ancient way. You can see how in just one day the ditch has filled itself with stones with the help of the night's storm. I see I did forget to rephotograph the stream after using a hoe to pull the stones out of it. I was having such a great time wading through the water that I did not go back into the studio with my muddy shoes to get the camera.


This is a view of the stream ready to flow out into the lawn. That whacked off white space in the lower right corner is the floor of the garage and the white wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment