Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I learned how to get ahead by going in circles instead of the straight line I was determined to follow. Suddenly this morning all my problems with Etsy became clear to me and what I needed to do to get access to my new site and fill it up with dolls. I tried jumping through all their loops of passwords and emails and ended up at my Etsy page. I was so jazzed that it worked again and again that I ended up posting all nine babies. I took a break to have lunch and went right back before the goddess of babies took a nap and I lost the connection. Another blessing came in the understanding that I could use the images I had of the babies if I knew where their frames would chop off vital parts. I had been planning to rephotograph everything but was able to forget that!  When the sun comes out again I will make some new photos and add just one or two to each listing. That is easier than redoing a whole listing
Tonight I am very tired (for awhile I was wearing the wrong glasses and wondering why the images were so fuzzy) but my heart is quiet. Maybe tomorrow I can return to making the new babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment