Tuesday, December 15, 2015


Yesterday's cradle-purse with a naked storybook doll keeping warm in it. I am pleased with the daisy on the blanket. My color scheme was built on the idea of a daisy so it was a good idea to put one on the blanket. I did not have a very good assortment of yellows but I was able to use these together.

With the sunshine, I could open the door and also make these photos.

The process.
Almost hidden.
Complete. Almost! I see I need to finish adding the bright hot pink to the cradle edge that shows through.
I could not rest last night until I started a much bigger one. It needs several more rows added to the skirt to make a proper relationship to the bottom. I do not know for which doll this one is being made. I am hoping that when the cradle is finished, the proper-sized doll will be found.
If anyone seeing this wants the instructions to make one yourself, you can go to YouTube, search for crochet and cradle purse. There are three videos by BobWilson123 that are easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment