Wednesday, December 9, 2015


Meet the new crew for this week. Starting on the left is Holly, then little Morgan/Mollie and Kendal. When I set out the eyes I saw they were in three graduated sizes. I started with Kendal and immediately found I needed the next size bigger. It worked out that every body needed one size bigger. I was glad to have these even in brown as Sandie's is out of the blue ones I want.
After a night and morning of rain, here near noon, the sun finally came through. It dried the paint and the nail polish on the limbs.


While these dried I found a new bigger wig for Willie and came in to try it on him.


While looking at him I decided to rearrange the bookshelves a bit and was able to put the top shelf of big books down where he had laid in pieces. This freed up a shelf high enough to get the babies on the floor up to really be part of the display.


You can appreciate how much bigger Willie is than my old porcelain doll and even a new Ching doll. So glad to have him together and see now why he needed such a big wig, They are predicted a big storm for us tonight, so we will see how the babies and we weather it. I put extra covers on all the babies in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment