Friday, December 18, 2015


I have been 'busy' adding the ruffles to the cradle purses. Now they are all done except the yellow one which seems perfectly good without the ruffle. I do love the additional base the ruffle gives when it is in cradle mode. This shows the under side.


I really did not need to take any more photos but for some reason I was so proud of these, and the lights from Caran, that I found myself aiming a camera at them again and again.


This looks as if it was taken at night but it actually was around noon. It is raining so we get the dark corners. There was no way I was opening the garage doors just for a bit of light. At least this lighting gives the little lights shine out with a shout.


Also in Caran's box of love was this reindeer doll. What you cannot see in the photo, that which really makes it weird, are the protrusion of orchids overhead. I think this is everything I said yesterday so I will have to get a new day tomorrow in order to have something new for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment