Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I had planned to have the morning side addressing envelopes to mail the calendar off in a day or two. The new pen set had arrived yesterday and I had an extra nudge of happiness to have new pens for the job. After spending an hour trying to get any of the nibs to work (not just the thick one I really love) one finally made a line on the paper with the green ink. It was so faint no post office could ever read that! So I tried to get a black cartridge going. Nothing! It was amazing how little success I had with those pens. I was sure my years of coaxing rapidographs to work made me some kind of an expert. Evidently an inkless one.
Determined not to buy another cheap online pen and not wanting to wait for ink for my good
Schaffer pens, I typed in all the addresses and printed them out on the computer. End of story. After   lunch I ran to the studio hoping for a world I know and can work with. I did the pug pup with no trouble at all, Then came the pig. Thistle was painted at the factory and I am no longer unhappy with my paint job.
 
There is something in me that wants to send these photos to the forum at BB when I am looking at the pigs but when I see my photos all my courage slinks away. I an proud of the cow fabric but little else.


No comments:

Post a Comment