Tuesday, November 10, 2015

This was the scene I found this morning. I think these two gals talked all night. They sure wore out Ben. I felt like him all morning. I just could not get myself started. I knew this was a body day but I felt I was not up to it. So I did a hundred little jobs that I had been neglecting.
I did do a new photo-shoot of the dog as I plan to put him up on Reborns.com asap.

I hope not every one sees him as I do. He looks grumpy, as if her wanted to be a pit bull and some one gave him that short nose. Maybe I can sell him and not have to look at him.
I laid out Thistle, the pig, and as soon as I can I do want to do him. He looks a lot friendlier. I looked at a lot of images of pigs to see how they are colored.
In the afternoon I cut out, sewed, and assembled three bodies for the crew of kids. Hopefully my morning tomorrow will allow me to begin stuff them.

No comments:

Post a Comment