Saturday, November 21, 2015


The morning started out looking like this.  Behind the bodies is the box of calendars. I am waiting on a shipment of envelopes from Amazon to start mailing them out. In the meantime I have three great bods to match up to vinyl personalities.


I rarely take photos of the stuffing process because it seems to use up every last bit of my energy. However today, as I was inserting Freckles into Annie's head I could not resist capturing  the look on his face. I do put a teenie beanie baby into each head so the kid has something to think about and someone to talk to during those conversations which  I hold all day in my head.


Asher was the first one into a body. There are moments I feel he is going to smile. He will have to wait for his paint until tomorrow morning when I am fresh and only 50 years old. Still there is something very lovable about this guy. Happy to find whatever it is in him and me.


Little Asher next to Candy looks absolutely tiny and a bit scared of her singing. I think he does not know what to say to her and he knows it cannot be a compliment on her voice, but that is all she wants. He is one very smart kid.


I tried to put Annie on the bench but the other two crawled up on her so you cannot really see her at all. I have fallen in love with Annie and no one is surprised. I already feel I will not be able to give her up. She has the size I love, a very pleasant face, and a heart as big her big blue body. When I got ready to quit at 5 o'clock I noticed my chair was empty. Here was the room the three kids needed for the night.
One can clearly see the differences in the sizes of this week's crew. Tomorrow we  will start with faces and then get out the sleepers and I am interested in seeing who picks which one. For weeks I have moaned that I did not have enough sleepers but now there are several stacks. Joy, joy, joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment