Wednesday, November 25, 2015


The gang destined for Sunrise House in Petaluma. Friday they get wrapped in their blankets with ribbons. There are two more to finish tomorrow. One, I was shocked to find I had used some limbs painted with the heat-set kind of paint. I was shocked how hard they were. As hard as porcelain and not nearly so nice.

The limbs don't look as bad on this photo as they do in real life. They are short and fat so the Ching child (who donated his head) looks like a dwarf. Doric came by today and picked up my "flood the street with art" box or I would be adding this child to that. At supper I got the idea of putting him out on our road to see if anyone walking by would find him. I really hate to give him to the nursing home. I feel his limbs are so bad. I laugh now when people crow on their descriptions of dolls about using the heat-set paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment