Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Before lunch I was able to get Lilly into a body that fit her. After lunch the other two endured the same process. I was aware how much work it is to stuff a body. Or maybe my body was only having a good whine.
Jesus got another haircut and thinning but the mohair was not very curly like I wanted. It looks more like Negro fuzz than Jewish curls so I have not photographed the results of the haircut.

I was able, thanks to another shipment of sleepers, to get everyone clothed and ready for photos tomorrow. All are soft and cuddly in fleece.


Barbara did stop by for the babies so I got to watch another box-full  of babies go out the driveway. I lost all desire to work on babies so I glued business cards to the new calendars until it grew dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment