Monday, November 23, 2015


Annie's first outfit of the day! My mother would have called this "jakey" as she did lots of my high school creations. You can see in Annie's eyes that she is not comfortable in this borrowed outfit. I do not have many 3 month clothes but I did find another outfit that came on Angelic that was really too big for her. Evidently it is more fun to shop for clothes for 3 - 6 and 12 month sizes than newborns.

There, that was better. I also added a wig so she had some wisps of  hair under the cap. The kid does take good photographs.

Doesn't she looks as if she is ready to speak as soon as she gets the words together in her mind?  I wish her creator had not made her eyes so round.

Asher and Candy were also in the photo-shoot.

Asher is such a sober guy. I would not have picked him to buy but BB offered a deal where one got for free one of their Realborn kits with a purchase. I wanted to see if these kits were any better than the others BB offers. I did not find any difference except the price was $79. in stead of under $20.


I am amazed how important it is for me to have at least one smiley baby on the week's crew. Candy, my old favorite held my spirits in her soft little hand and together we got through the photos.
The activities director from a nursing home in Petaluma called and we had a great time chatting about dolls. The ones they are using are the hard kind of therapy dolls. She ended up ordering 5 babies, the three monkeys and the puppy. I think she will like the cuddle feature in my babies.  I hope to hear from the other home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment