Tuesday, October 27, 2015


This was the crew when I realized I had never made a photo of the group. On the right is Blaze getting an eye treatment ( the toothpick is to hold her pupil where I want it and not where she wants it) while I worked on the other member of the crew. Beside her is Lily or Lilly who I wish did not look so worried.

Yes, I am doing a Ching baby again. When Lena told me she loved his expression and the open mouth she gave me courage to do another one. Also I am nearly out of kits so adding him filled the slot for this week. The work went well and I was able to Lily into her body also. Thank goodness I had a finished sewing a body from last session and by the sewing machine I found a sewn, but not assembled, a body which went together without a hitch.
All morning I had spent on the computer trying to upload a calendar for next year and it was not working even though I did send the photos over and over. Then the electricity went out because we got 1/4 inch of rain. That ended that fight and stopped me from sewing bodies as I had planned. I was very thankful for the two sewn up bodies as they enabled me to go ahead.


Here is Lily, not looking too confident about Lester Ching's advances. I thought that if I left them alone for a bit they could work it out. By now the electricity was restored so I went back online to Vistaprint. I called and got help (from India!) to get my photos to load and was able to complete the calendar. Now I am thinking of using some other photos. . . Still I feel very good to have that job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment