Monday, October 19, 2015

Ta-dah! Here is the crew for the week with their eyes already in by noon today. On the left is an unnamed baby with EH only on the back of his head, Camryn in the middle and another Holly on the end. I thought I took a photo of arms and legs but the camera does not remember me doing that. I had told myself I was going to have enough 'work' this week to keep me busy without adding a crew to it but something in me was unhappy until I started this batch. Now my heart is happy.  They are the last of my kits in this size.  I have 3 of those tiny babies I do not really like to do but they will be better than nothing at all next week. I got out the basket of kits with stemmed eyes (5 of them) and will slowly work on finding a way to make them usable. Then my back will be against the wall which becomes a rock and a hard place. I need to buy babies!
At 3:00 Lena arrived and almost immediately she fell in love with one of Ching babies. The first person I have ever met who liked that open smile as much as I did. We are on the same wave-length! She picked out 12 babies for the local Senior Citizens which will be delivered by the meals-on-wheels volunteers. I asked to keep the babies a few days to give them their diapers and check their tie-ons and to have one last goodbye with them. Just last night I had checked Elijah so I knew he was ready to go. I wrapped him in a blanket and gave him a goodbye hug and handed him over to Lena so she has an example for Micheline. On the birthing table were the others she picked.



I couldn't get them all in the view so here are the rest of them.

The blankets never arrived from SF and Amazon. This morning I did do the packet for the customs people. Maybe the blankets will be here Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment