Tuesday, October 6, 2015


Since the morning was cloudy my first priority was the photos. I laid Paisley on the set-up, walked away to take care of something else and while I was gone, she fell asleep. You can see her pink cheek where she laid it on the fur. You can also see by the grumpy look on her face that she did not like be awaken. I finally got her to sit up, but she never got any happier with me. This child, as a therapy reborn, will be quite a handful!


The sun was beginning to peek through the ever bigger holes in the clouds so I moved on to photographing Kendal. She is such a sweetie that nothing I do ever upsets her. I know it is wrong to see an aspect of a child and think that one knows its destiny, but to know her is to think she will be a doctor when she can. I was holding her yesterday and she saw where I had bruised my hand tying off the strings of one of the kids. I was trying to give her the cuddle quiz but she only wanted to inspect the blue spot on my finger.

Doesn't she look eager to start helping some body? I also know I should not get attached to any of these kids, but this one tugs at my heart strings whenever I look at her.
I continued to try to photograph but when too much light came in  for Eliza's white sleepers I walked away to start making bodies for the pug pups. All of a sudden there was a crash over by the photo set-up.

I couldn't see anything wrong except Eliza was gone. Then I found her on the floor. The other day I had photographed her with the cupcake (because she wanted it so much) but today when it fell on the floor I took the opportunity for a shoot without it before I got distracted by the light.


She looks far too smug having found the cupcake and navigated her fall so she got it again. That girl! What handful she will be! Suddenly this crew of kids are keeping me running on my toes.  After all of that I found out the photos I took of her the other day were the best.






No comments:

Post a Comment