Monday, October 26, 2015


I was so eager to get this doll made because I missed her sister so much. I had thought, "Oh, they are just dolls so one can replace the other." Not so! Seeing this baby on the shelf in the other Blonde Blaze's place only made me miss her more. Look in those deep eyes. You can see the soul in her that I admired so much.


Seeing again a photo of the first Blonde Blaze just makes me feel worse. I was here in body when Lena and Jeff picked up the box of dolls for Point Arena and then I came inside and sewed the new body for the monkey using the dark brown short pile. What a difference that made.


I am convinced that tomorrow I shall make a new brown body and put the monkey friend into it. That weird cheetah pattern is all wrong and he looks as if he already sees himself in a brown body. I am even tempted to buy more monkeys even though they are not on sale. Then I took the monkey into put him on the photo stand and he kept falling over. I had him on the white fur, which was not the best but I just wanted a quick snapshot.. Finally I pulled the white fur off the set-up and he sat still. It was amazing.

Here he is being very good and posing nicely. I was so pleased with him I was able to fill out the papers for the box for Japan. I had started a new crew today but just realized I forgot to photograph them.

No comments:

Post a Comment