Wednesday, October 7, 2015


I had  planned to iron on these sew-on patches on T-shirts and onesies, but by the time I got everything gathered together and arranged, I had used up my time for standing for the day. Now it is all set for me tomorrow and I look forward to doing it very much.


By my chair I found this view. Two dogs ready for bodies and poor Punkin still waiting on his body. I did one dog and then found out something I already knew. I cannot make two things completely alike. I see here I cannot even lay out two trays alike. I should have turned those heads over.
By 5:00 I had a litter! I am looking for dog toys but there is nothing here that I can see. Perhaps tomorrow one will show up.


I ordered special material to make doggie blankets that just might be here tomorrow. We can hope.  I got a notice the collars had shipped but would not arrive until October 20th! What the pups are wearing here are things I had on hand (literally). On the second pup from the left is  one of my old watches. I really wanted the collars to have the old fashioned type of buckle closing but all the 'new' collars have weird plastic closures. I tried to get a small dog collar locally - all the dogs here are huge! - very often the dog of the week is a pit bull looking for a good home. The local feed store tried to help me by sending out a cat collar hoping it would be small enough. It is on the girly dog, third from the left. What you cannot see in this web photo is that on the center of her collar are the words "cat safe." I was desperate for chuckles so got a big laugh out of putting that collar on her. Those yellow things on the rug are dog biscuits they sent with the collars.

No comments:

Post a Comment