Saturday, October 17, 2015

Here are the last 4 babies to fulfill the order for Japan. Now all ten are ready to go but I would really like to send them in matching blankets so I hope that order arrives on Monday and I can begin to put them into a box for their journey.
I was pleased that I was able to work on these, after spending 1 1/2 hours at RCMS waiting to get into urgent care for the ingrown toenail. After I got these done I returned to fixing Rieki's arms. I tried to save the joints in her body by crocheting new small arm caps. I got both on, after a struggle, when I saw the one was already slipping off. I was glad I was able to catch it! I am hoping I can take her upper half apart and make new arm caps with new joints for her today. In the meantime Holly is still waiting on me to get to her.
DeeDee, the one in a white sleeper above, is a bit fat and I think the Japanese would prefer the slimmer Rieki if I can get her arms secure in new caps. That is why I am finishing her instead of helping Holly into her body. She is a patient child I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment