Thursday, October 8, 2015

A rather chopped up day so I did little jobs. Here is Gloria stripped but still waiting in the box to go to S.M. in New York. Made final adjustments to her body and tied off (on! on!  on!) her limbs with my special double method for security. Today I found a new method of gluing in the ends of the strings that pleased me. She is drying her glue. Both babes got new hair. I find I like the "almost there hair" instead of definite stripes and stokes. This way one notices the hair (yes it is there) but does not get into making a decision about the style, curls, and other distractions.

Dieter was still on the table at the end of my day so he got photographed all put together and with a spot of light coming out of his head. While I was adjusting his body I debated whether to let him go or not. His hands and legs are so perfectly made I felt I could look at those a long time. I finally decided to let him go because he is the size that A. wanted and he is so male without the package.
Barbara Fast came by in the afternoon and we easily agreed on how many babies she wants for the winter show and the use of the cradle swings so she can mount them on the wall. She will pick everything up in a month. I am 'renting' one wall on Werner's side of the garage so I can hang them there to see how they look, who goes where and all those concerns.
The puppy blankets did not come to my disappointment. So I am alone with it wondering how much work I will have to do on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment