Sunday, October 25, 2015


A long day with the time change that began with Nolan giving Holly a foot blessing. He is the brother of the Dolly Lama so holiness becomes him. Sympathy Sam, to his side had taken over the care of the blind bundle baby Robin since Blonde Blaze was picked to go to Point Arena.


Here you can see one of the babies being wrapped in the receiving blanket and put into a plastic carrying bag and then standing in the box on the left. They all just fit in the box and I used the last of those blankets on the last  baby. The Universe was with us all the way.


After lunch I began wrapping the babies for Japan in these colorful polar fleece blankets for their trip to Tokyo in the box to the left. Werner and I tried to weigh the box but it covered up the read-out. Tomorrow Lena and Jeff will pick the Point Arena babies and I am hoping Jeff can hold the box long enough to weigh it. Should be under 50 pounds.


Holly was the first one on the photo stand. I do love the gentleness of her face.

I named this guy Eddie Howard but I only had pink sleepers so he may be considering whether to become an Eddy (Ee-De). His finger is pointing at the pink jammies asking me how I could do this to him.

Cammie is showing off her tattoo. This is the first child we have had with this modern fad. Since I most often give the babies away, I buy the kits as seconds at Bountiful Baby. Most of the time I do not know why the kit failed to pass the test but here Camryn has this.


Late in the afternoon, while the roast roasted I crocheted the caps for the full-limbed Blonde Blaze. I started her because I already miss her sister so much. I think I did the best job ever on such caps. She looked so good to me sitting on the bench I felt it was right to have another from this kit. It got dark before I found jammies for her, but she seemed glad just to be in her new body and wanted to show it off tonight. I am sure the babies have parties when I go to bed and they are free to do what they really want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment