Thursday, September 24, 2015

Well this week it has been very hard on the baby-making business. The Moving-out  Babies Effort (Operation Adoption Harmony calls it) is going splendidly thanks to Harmony's super efforts. However, I am finding that I am not good with both jobs at once. Plus there is a blow-up in my forum that I have to keep a kind eye on and a continuous stream of comments.  Again today I was not able to go forward with making any of the babies on any of the trays stacked around the studio because it is Mary's cleaning day.
Yesterday late in the afternoon, in desperation to be making babies but not concentrated enough to do new dolls, I got down this porcelain doll I had made 12 - 13 years ago. Calling on all I have learned from reborning reborns I was able to change this poor child  from the above into this. She even has blue eyes but you can hardly see them in this photo.
Still no help today so I am inclined to want  to take this baby back into  my arms to do her nails. I am hoping that tomorrow peace will again reign in the house, and in my poetry forum, and I will  have the coolness, strength and energy to return to baby-making. Looking at these photos I feel I have a lot to thank the world of reborns. I also see that so many years ago I loved open-mouthed babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment