Sunday, September 13, 2015

Well, I am glad to report that both small babies kept their eyes in the right place all night but when I stuffed the head of one of them the left eye went wonky. I decided to wait for smaller eyes to try again. Thus I was stuck with Joey as my baby of the day. The one small body I had made the last time, and didn't  use, did fit Joey perfectly. As I worked with him, his protruding bottom lip did not bother me so much as it had the day before and I notice that during the stuffing I had forced it outward a bit because it was split. He still does not exhibit my favorite expression but it is not as bad as it was. Who could design a baby with such an expression? - someone not happy with her life.

Here you can still see it but the bottom lip and top lip match in protrusion. I did not feel good all day (actually took a nap in the morning) so I did not get the two larger bodies finished on the machine. Today I am much better and I feel I can accomplish both the larger babies today.

No comments:

Post a Comment