Thursday, September 10, 2015

 Werner painted his side of the garage and I was so proud of the way the floor looked that I wanted to show you even though these photos will not mean much to you. This is the view as one steps into the garage from the house. You can see that my studio is full of stuff. That's me.

This is the view from the opened garage door. You can see how fairly we have divided the garage! Except I  have a row of my boxes at the end. The paint he used was brand new so it had no smell.  I was able to continue working all day on my side thanks to this feature. I got the three new babies into their new bodies. It was only on the third try that I got Jeffrey's body to be the one that suited his personality.
Here you see he was already making a move on sweet little Autumn Blaze. She seems quite undisturbed by his action so he continued to plead his cause until we got the sleepers down to see who got to wear which one. Only this morning was I able to get the official portraits.

Jeffrey wanted balloons floating around him as his portrait (to match his jammies) but I had none and definitely nothing that I could find floated. I found these feathers and gave them to him as substitute and you can see him here saying, "What do you mean these float LIKE a balloon?" Later he added, "Are you nuts?" and he seemed to have the answer to his question. To shut him up I put Autumn before the camera.
She looks so dreamy I wondered what she was thinking about, but too kind to ask her. She is such a tiny baby but I really enjoyed holding her while I waited on Jeffrey to settle down.

Next is a baby you have not met. His name is Marley but I keep expecting someone to shorten it down to Bob. When you look into his eyes you can see this boy is very street-smart. If I were walking down a dark street I would want him by my side. Still when you glance at him when he is thinking of something else you can see his naked loneliness and I love him with a rush of feelings. He picked the perfect sleeper. It has bold enough colors to stand up to his vivid personality.
See that tiny smile at the corners of his mouth? This boy is ready for love!

No comments:

Post a Comment