Thursday, September 17, 2015

On Monday when Harmony was here she got the idea of the possibility of using a suitcase to take a load of babies to Michigan on her flight. Tuesday she wrote that extra luggage could weigh up to 41 pounds and cost $21. That is so much cheaper than shipping by post and it is good to know the babies are with Harmony all the way. It is a lot more work for her so I am very grateful to her for taking on the job - and even suggesting it!
So all week I have been selecting babies to go to Michigan. I undress each one, make sure I am happy with the body, have all the threads snipped and shoulders and hips are correctly placed. Everyone gets a new diaper and diaper cover and an extra spritz of baby powder. Those who have missed getting their hand-drawn hair are in for that treat. Then they get back into their clothes for one last hug and cuddle session. I should have smiled more for this photo, but I was sad to know each baby was going so far away that I look rather too sober. This was Bunny, one of the biggest babies I will send. I do love the ones in this size - they are so easy to cuddle.


No comments:

Post a Comment