Sunday, September 27, 2015

Last night my plan was to take about a 1 inch tuck all around Phillip's body so the length of it fit with his head size. Sometime in the night I realized I needed more bodies sewn for today and at least one of them was this size the Phillip was trying on. So this morning I cut Phil a new body the proper length for him. When I finished explaining it all to him, he agreed and easily got out of this too big body. Here he is in the made-for-him body. I still feel his arms and legs are too small for his head. If we find someone he could trade limbs with, we may do that.


First though we need his official photo. I had three babies left over from the last week to finish.


So I distributed bodies and then separated them on to their individual wooden trays. Right to left we have Eliza, Canryn and an unnamed kit I am calling Eddie because of the initials EH on the back of his neck. This crew all have smiles and open hands - my kind of babies!


Now you can see  them on their own trays and it is Camryn who gets Phil's body there on the left.


As the babies got into their bodies I found out I have a bunch of sleepers in gray (ugly!), more in pink (for small girls, and nothing for boys. I dug into the Christmas pile and found three soft woolly sleepers. In the afternoon I got Canryn into his new night clothes, but did not take the time to make him sit up correctly. More lessons tomorrow. I need to paint Eliza and help Eddie into his nightie. Should be a good day.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment