Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I had planned a good day in the studio making bodies for the dogs with the new fabric called "cow" that arrived yesterday.  Instead I spent the whole morning and part of the afternoon trying to settle the several situations in the AHAforum. It was almost two o'clock before I got near the sewing machine. I kept telling myself I should be happy working with such lovely and appropriate fabric but all the words and arguments swirled in my head. I needed bulldog energy! This little puppy gave it to me.


While trying to find background fabric for the photos I found some animal print  in the utility room that would have been adequate for dog bodies and I would not have had to wait a week. However, I am very happy with the 'cow' fabric on the dog.  I brought one of the monkeys in from the studio and decided to use the new old  fabric for their bodies. So maybe tomorrow I can make monkey bodies with a happy heart!

I tried to make the pug into a fur-baby by adding a diaper cover.   He is cute, but he is lucky I did not bite him with the mood I was in. Seeing his raised paw, I feel he is saying, "Peace be with you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment