Friday, September 18, 2015

I finished up preparing the babies for Michigan this afternoon right on schedule. Am rather proud of myself for estimating the time to do the job and was able to stick to it. I put them in plastic to keep them clean. From the filled bags I would guess we can get only 10 into Harmony's suitcase, but I am relieved that I have the two extra just in case more will fit in. I felt so good finishing these that I am considering continuing the process with the rest of the babies. I do have the dog kits from BB that are barking at me about working on them but I try to ignore them. We will see how it goes tomorrow and I will let that decide what I do. I finish registering the three babies on the photo stand and added them to the pile and sent one to Michigan.
I got a huge piece of fake fur in a beautiful white today from Amazon for $12. I paid $20 for the fake fur rug from Ikea that had such cutouts (imitating legs) that I was always having to crop the photos to get rid of the black background. Now I have enough fabric to stretch out the babies and still have only fur in the photo. The sun shone today after our first rain thus the air was so clean and clear that the urge to photograph followed me around.
Here is a photo of the gang before I put them in the bag. I like to think of them like this instead of remembering all faded and blurry being encased in plastic. It is sure hard to say good-bye these. It is amazing how I could sell and give away beaded jewelry so easily but the babies have each embedded it in my heart. For those of you who count, yes, there are more babies to the left that got left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment