Saturday, August 29, 2015


Things were already too warm in the studio by 9:00.  Cookie and Alex were still fighting over Juliet even though I had put her on the shelf by the door (to cool her down). Even the rabbit has hid his head to stay out of the foray.  I guess I should have separated these two also but all I could think about was getting a letter from A, in N.Y. asking for babies for the men in his facility. How could he know I was working on these?


We are having our autumn heat wave and thus we have monkeys in the blog, both boys and girls. For him I would make both into boys. I also wondered if he wanted boy dolls with boy parts in their pants.

I tried to photograph them even in the sun but within a few minutes I as completely overheated so these shots are as good as they get right now. I laid down on the bed to cool off and big vole or gigantic mouse ran into the bedroom. It later showed itself to WR while he was setting a trap and then disappeared making me feel all alone again, It too knew this side of the house was the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment