Sunday, August 16, 2015

I truly do not know what goes on in my studio overnight but this morning this is what I found in the doll buggy. Juliet's big eyes seem to show surprise at any time but today it felt as if it was caused by Alex  making a move on her and her rabbit. I set him back up straight in his corner of the buggy but as soon as my back was turned he was back in this position.

He may have gotten the idea from me (I may have bumped him) yesterday making this photo.

I hung this where the boys have their swing and could not get it to hold still in the place I needed the stork nest to be in relation to the white doors behind. Thus everything is slightly out of focus. The roses I had ordered for Spirit Child but as you see they came too late and were too big. I am still looking for a way to decorate the stork nests but I am not sure about this idea.

I did get an email from Machiko that she needed the wig on the doll going to her to be securely attached so I did that with my first/best energy. I set Kameko in the sun to dry the glue faster and when I looked over it looked as if she was staring out the door already on her way to Tokyo without getting dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment