Friday, August 21, 2015

I had this crew waiting on me to come to stuff their limbs and heads this morning but I stayed at my desk to get the latest admissions recorded on the web site so I did not get to the studio until afternoon. I did finish crocheting the Felic's (Fleas) stork nest which I am not happy with the way it turned out so there is no photo of it. I stuffed all these limbs but still think I should find better matches for the two pinkish heads. I did find good names for the two girls I did get done right. In the front is Marsha (mellow) - she looks so much like BB's Candy but she had inscribed hair. In fact all four do!  I am really enjoying using someone else's drawing of hair so I can think about colors instead of directions.
Third in the row is Janey or Jany, the name Werner called me many years ago when we only knew each other through airmail letters. I feel she either looks as I did as a small child or she has the qualities I wish I did .have.

No comments:

Post a Comment