Thursday, July 23, 2015


This was a cleaning day so Mary came but today she brought her doll carriage from when she was a little girl. When we talked about this, I imagined a baby-sized buggy that I worried would not fit into my cramped spaces, but to my delight it is a very big, in very good condition, doll buggy. Mary still thought it needed cleaning and a bit of de-rusting on the chrome parts, but as soon as we got it into place the babies were flying into it. The bit of blue to the left is the chair so any visitors will see in the buggy best, and be able to get a baby on to their lap without searching the shelves.
To stay out of Mary's way I crocheted on the swing nests. It was a bit of a contest who got first chance to try them out but that honor went to two of my favorites.

Jenny Wren and Ming-Yen. Now I have their smiling faces right at the edge of my chair and when I look up from whatever I am doing there, I have these joyful personalities at my fingertips. When I got these done and up I returned to beading the feet of the frog. I really find beading stressful. I am so tired tonight. I spilled spaghetti sauce down the clean stove onto the newly cleaned floor. Tomorrow I hope to have more photos of the "Spirit Child" for you. Her wig from Sandie Unger arrived and is perfect. Well maybe a bit too thick but it will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment