Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I am trying something different this week. Instead of picking three (or more) babies to be done at once as a crew, I am concentrating on doing just one babe at a time. I opened the box with this kit and noticed the difference in the two sides of the head, and wondered if I could use this kit. I needed first to see if I could repair this. So instead of piling on a crew, and since these warmer day have slowed me down so much, I decided to do him as the only baby-in-progress.

You can see that with the afternoon warmness and stuffing with awareness I was able to get the head to appear normal. Those full length arms and legs mean I have to crochet the caps but I am glad to do that as they fit better than the circles of doeskin that BB uses. Now I am off to sew up his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment