Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Yesterday was hair painting day and in the afternoon the sun came out just in time to dry the new hair. I loved how they ended up sitting cross-legged on the table with pillows for the spraying of the preservative which I also wanted in the picture. That is Candy at the far left. Later I did dig down in the box to find a body with the front-loading full legs she needed. I thought I would have to wait for the order from BB but the universe put just want I needed where I could find it.
I also found my Kimi parts and a body I had made with the arm & leg sleeves too small earlier in the month but it fit her perfectly. She came with hair so I brushed it out and remembering how my neighbor girl made her curls with rags overnight, did the same with bits of yarn. I see why they recommend that dementia patients need to have their dolls bald. That rooted mohair is a bother to keep nice and is not easy to manage.
We will have to hope there is sunshine later today and that Kimi has curls for the photographs of this week's crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment