Thursday, May 7, 2015

This is a catch-up posting. On Tues there was an explosion in the nursery/studio. No babies were harmed and there was no material damage. Like always, when I am deeply hurt I turn silent. I tried to defend myself and my passion for the dolls but the convincing words did not come out to help me. I stewed in silence and deep sighs. I tried ironing the last of my fabric left-overs from Harmony as I was determined to make new and better bodies.
I tried to cut out new bodies, it but it was impossible to make more dolls when I had just been told I had enough. If there were to be more babies then I needed to find a way to sell them to get them out of here and not give them away to Alzheimer's patients as I wanted to do. I wiggled and squirmed in my chair between a rock and a hard place,
The avenue I had hoped the babies could go down to get to the people who could benefit from holding them was shut with the cling of a jail door. Like always it took me a while to comprehend what and why that was happening. I needed to find a new path that would fit my feet. I crocheted on a baby blanket while my thoughts on what to do, how to manage my hours and the things I create spun in a dizzy circle. No answers were in the yarn but I did get a long way along the blanket.

The phone rang. It was Harmony offering to bring more of her great fabric. She came, not only bringing fabric, but lemons off her neighbor's tree and taught me how to make lemonade out of an impossible situation. Within minutes of talking, while cuddling babies, she taught me the importance of the words, NOT A GOOD MATCH. When a project or idea or plan does not work it does not mean there is a flaw there but simply with these people the idea is not a good match. I have to find people on my wave-length who can carry me forward and not stop me. She was full of ideas to find the right people (and I have already written one note to a new someone) and if I cannot give the babies away for free I can sell them as cuddle therapy babies on Reborn.com. So I have two new ways to go and all the help I need to do it. She gave me lots of advice about mailing the babies and even offered to take the boxes to the post office. I felt as if I was flying! All the ways were opened for me.
As if that was not enough, after supper Ling-Yen stopped by and she too offered to help with the mailing. Two people, one on each side, were lifting me up. The Universe does take care of me and sends the proper people I need. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment