Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The birthing table looked like this tonight as all three got their final glue before getting back into the sleepers for photos. Oh, I nearly forgot. They need their hair first thing in the morning. Today all the bodies fit perfectly or I knew what needed to be done before tying them on. The work went so slick and quickly that I found myself just sitting and rocking first one and then the other of the babies. It seemed when I picked up a baby to work on it, rocking it and patting it were so pleasurable I just let myself enjoy that. I felt I was teaching them how it felt to be giving comfort to someone. They each did such a great job that I got through the day with much less pain than normal.
Werner thought it was having the Dolly Lama in the living room that made the work go so well. Who knows?
Holly and John got the email message together to say just what I wanted said. We will see what that brings us!
Many years ago, at a GAC yard sale I bought this old doll who was very dirty for a quarter as no one wanted her at the end of the day. I washed her clothes but packed her away without cleaning her. Today while looking for something else, I found her clean clothes. Her porcelain was very dirty but I was able to get most of the flecks off. Her hair was full of dust so that got a good brushing. I found so much dirt and gunk around her eyes. I cleaned around them as carefully and as thoroughly as I could. One sock is still floating in my stuff so I stuck the other shoe in her underwear. There is a solution for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment