Saturday, May 2, 2015

Our painted Blaze with her new hairdo! I got the courage to cut it very short. Then with conditioner I twirled it into curliness. I am hoping that she can be a cuddle therapy baby for a teenager or young woman who will appreciate the feeling of hair without the need to comb it. I still have not had a word from Sarah M. so my confidence that I can work for and with ROSE declines daily. All day I debated with myself where this project was going. It was not a good thing to do as I was in so much pain all day I could not work on dolls at all.
I had laid out my work with Holly and 2 Punkins, but as you can see nothing got done. I wanted to put in the eyes and do the nails. Instead I crocheted on the blanket and even that did not get done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment