Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I do not know what is going on with Nolan. I know he hates this sleeper but I wanted to photograph him in the set of photos I was making for Holly and the new sleepers have not yet arrived. So, with Harmony's help, we got him back in this one just for the mug shots photo. Only while preparing to send Holly all the photos did I notice that Nolan posed with his shoulder hunched as if he is handicapped. You can easily imagine him limping and speaking with his tongue in his cheek and then laughing behind your back at your misplaced sympathy. Harmony had suggested that Nolan was too cute to send off with the other cuddle therapy babies so I should keep him. I had told Holly I had about 20 babies (and I do), but some of them I bought for myself (like Jenny Wren and Angie) and now cannot think of giving them away. A few have become "keepers" because of what they mean to me when I made them or errors I had made that I cannot correct (like the wooden spoon as spine). I may have to add Nolan to my keepers if he wants to stay with me so much that he acts up like this in his photo! Some people think these are just dolls. They should live with them a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment