Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Poor Cookie, left all night with her backward body, but still she is smiling. I sat down to take her apart and was surprised how easily she went back together with everything in right. I was so eager to see how she fit into the stroller so I began to place her even without drawing in her eyebrows and gluing her eyelashes on.
She fit in perfectly - so much better than Jenny Wren who has been too tiny for too long. Cookie's feet were too big for the shoes I had bought for her so we are back to socks. She does look stroller-ripe! So glad I had all this time to learn the dolls and their sizes.
I have to get rid of that red, white and blue background on the stroller and return to the original colors of yellow and red.
Every thing got better as the afternoon advanced and I got quiet enough to listen to what she needed. I tried to make her a pacifier with a beanie baby and got so frustrated trying to sew with invisible thread and eyes that still do not work right. I used every bad word on the delay with my glasses and finally gave up and just  looked around the studio.
I caught the frog trying to steal sleeping Sam's bottle and making a get-away.
Crystal was unloading all her unhappiness from being on the scales all night in MyHeidi's caring ear. She is such an unhappy baby. She will need a lot of loving from someone! I have to wait for new pajamas to come from my latest eBay auction so I am hoping the warmth of MyHeidi's love will keep her warm.
Candy got the last big pair I had. I liked the joke that her hat is not for Easter but her bib is. I took a photo of the whole shelf and now see that I was too tired to hold the camera high enough and got mostly the bottom of a shelf. Maybe tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment