Friday, April 3, 2015

Not much to say today because I am working on three babies at once. The photo is how it looked on the birthing table when I got too tired to go on last night. Real moms do not get to take such a break with a night's sleep! A good reason to stick with reborns.
You can see on the one head the new neck plugs that arrived right on time yesterday. I am hoping that the bit of a post extending down from it will solve the drooping neck syndrome that bothers me so much. The face is Candy's.
It seems to me that leg, neck and arm holes in these body sleeves are much too big but with this doll Chrystal  I cannot get the legs in the sleeves! Maybe with morning energy today it will work. The arms and neck did fit in perfectly. I see that even with the sewing changes I made in this body, it still has a tummy. I am hoping the diaper will cure the protruding belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment