Saturday, April 11, 2015

I am learning to photograph my babies in the style of eBay and Bountiful Baby's forum even when I am in a hurry. I had worked all morning to finish Punkin in order to send him/her to Sarah and as I was boxing  him I realized I had forgotten to photograph him.  So while he was already in the box among the tissue paper I grabbed two shots of the poor baby.
I cannot get any program to flip the photo.
Thank goodness Punkin has such a smiling face he does not look too upset with my forgetfulness. I put a Christmas ribbon on the blanket because Sarah said they were even importing a real Santa Claus to distribute the babies.
It was amazing how empty the studio felt when the box was sealed up and put into the trunk of the car! I rattled around looking for something that was missing. I refolded all the clothes, put the blankets into a new basket and even laid out my work for tomorrow.
I thought this was Cookie but as I rested and got my energy back I realized I had forgotten the baby's name. It is written inside the neck and a glance through BB's gallery and my sales slips  should be enough to figure it out tonight.  I am working on three babies at once and all their names begin with C - so I am confused. Later: this is Candy! I got the right bracelet on her.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment