Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Candy on the borning table with her new body that fits her limbs perfectly. Hmmm. I see the photo is a bit out of focus. I was wobbly yesterday but that is a little too much.
That is more in focus but I need to shoot from lower down to get the best effect of her lovely smile. Without planning I have evolved a new photo-shoot set up in the studio. I ordered an Ikea fake sheep's wool rug from Amazon. When it arrived I just dropped it on a basket tied to my old walker and here every thing comes together. I find the babies can sit easily but I see I will have to watch the lighting. With these white body sleeves made in China you can see the red wool heart I put inside my babies. It shines through! Or maybe it is only Candy's warm heart and openness that shows it. I am happy to have her and love talking to her. She was very good through the whole body exchanging process!

No comments:

Post a Comment