Monday, March 9, 2015

This is how the living room studio looked this morning when I got my computer and email stuff done. You can see on the end table that I had left over puff flower afghan squares. This afternoon I am putting the last four together in a small pillow.

This was the view across the desk with Bonnie and Annie's arms and legs all over the top. This afternoon all is cleared away and back in a new order of bags and boxes. You can see the packages of Ty bears. I started putting one in each head as part of the stuffing.

It was at this point I almost gave up trying to do anything. I was tempted to put the mess away but stuck with it until lunch time. Angie is still enjoying her curls and the warmth of the afghan.

At the last minute I realized the two new babies from yesterday were not included so got a shot of this chair. You can see the porcelain doll (I have got to get a name for her) wearing the wig that was so wrong for Angie but seems right for her. You can see she prefers cupcakes to even pets! So now you have had the tour! Applause!

No comments:

Post a Comment